Monday, May 24, 2010

Les Miserables & Fun with Facial Hair


Many of you are aware of my general distaste for head hair, but this spring I decided to grow it out for a good cause... SIDE BURNS!
Our stake did a musical review including a decent portion of Les Mis and I was able to successfully audition for the role of Javert (Coolest part ever). In addition to the sweet, sweet chops, I got to have some fun being back in the theatre.

3 comments:

Kathie said...

YEAH!! A post! I love it!!! You gotta upload a VIDEO for everyone who didn't get to see your awesome performance.

Amy said...

Yes! We really need a video! The hair is sweet, John!

Laura said...

That's awesome, John!!!! Quite devilishly handsome as an old guy, too! ;o) Video is a must!!!! And how was/is your first semester back in the saddle?!?! So much more to blog! :)